Procurement and Implementation
As part of our #Gameplan17 initiative, we are excited to announce a long term program focused on assisting election administrators with each step in the process of procuring and implementing election systems.
This program will include best practices; tip sheets or checklists; templates for RFPs and contracts; panel discussions; videos and more.
This program will work through the process, mirroring the steps taken to get new systems in place. We will provide guidance and assistance on:
- Conducting a needs assessment;
- Election/voting system requirements development;
- RFP creation and bid review;
- Tips on funding equipment purchases;
- Guidance on conducting certification testing;
- Contracting for equipment, training and maintenance;
- Acceptance testing for new election systems;
- Pollworker training for new equipment;
- Voter education programs;
- Pre-election testing;
- New system implementation;
- Pilot programs;
- And post election audits and analysis.